Bleach / 7-8-9 [story and art by] Tite Kubo ; [English adaptation, Lance Caselman ; translation, Joe Yamazaki ; touch-up art & lettering, Dave Lanphear, Andy Ristaino].
- 0 of 1 copy available at St Peter School District Libraries. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at St Peter High School.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|St Peter High School||Graphic Novel KUB (Text)||T1500045||Graphic Novels||Checked out||04/20/2021|
- ISBN: 9781421539942 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 1421539942
- Physical Description: 587 p. : chiefly ill. ; 19 cm.
- Edition: Shonen Jump manga omnibus ed., 3-in-1 ed.
- Publisher: San Francisco : VIZ Media, 
Translated from the Japanese.
"First published in Japan in 2001 by Shueisha, Inc., Tokyo"--P. facing t.p.
"A compilation of the graphic novel volumes 7-9"--P. facing t.p.
"This book reads from right to left"--Cover p. .
Other title: Bleach 3-in-1.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
7. The broken coda -- 8. The blade and me -- 9. Fourteen days for conspiracy.
The members of the Soul Society are angry that Rukia Kuchiki caused Ichigo Kurosaki to transform into a Soul Reaper, and they have sent out two of their strongest agents to return Rukia to the Soul Society and deal with Ichigo.
|Target Audience Note:||
Young Adult Follett Library Resources
Search for related items by subject
|Genre:||Fantasy comic books, strips, etc.