I am Malala : the story of the girl who stood up for education and was shot by the Taliban / Malala Yousafzai with Christina Lamb.
- 1 of 2 copies available at St Peter School District Libraries. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at St Peter High School.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|St Peter High School||NF MAL (Text)||T2100021||Nonfiction||Checked out||04/14/2021|
- ISBN: 9780316322409 (trade)
- ISBN: 0316322407 (trade)
- Physical Description: viii, 327 page : ill. (chiefly col.), maps ; 25 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Little, Brown and Co., 2013.
Malala Yousafzai's describes her fight for education for girls under Taliban rule, the support she received from her parents to pursue an education, and how the Taliban retaliated against her by trying to kill her.
|Target Audience Note:||
Adult Follett Library Resources
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Yousafzai, Malala, 1997-
Young women > Education > Pakistan > Biography.
Children's rights > Pakistan > Biography.
Yousafzai, Malala, 1997-
Young women > Pakistan > Education > Biography.
Children's rights > Biography.