Thick as thieves : a Queen's thief novel / Megan Whalen Turner.
- 1 of 1 copy available at St Peter School District Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at St Peter High School.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|St Peter High School||TUR (Text)||T5000664||Series||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780062568267
- ISBN: 0062568264
- Physical Description: 369 pages : maps ; 22 cm
- Edition: First paperback edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Greenwillow Books, an imprint of HarperCollinsPublishers, 2018.
- Copyright: ©2017
Includes author interview.
"Kamet, a secretary and slave to his Mede master, has the ambition and the means to become one of the most powerful people in the Empire. But with a whispered warning the future he envisioned is wrenched away, and he is forced onto a very different path"-- Provided by publisher
Search for related items by subject